Designed to address your most demanding challenges, the new WR3ME series from Weller delivers the tools you need to get the job done. Featuring a large, intuitive LCD display and including several essential handpieces, this system meets the requirements of today’s modern rework applications quickly and easily. Read on to discover our top three reasons to invest in the WR3ME, then find yours at All-Spec for less.
- Enhanced Flexibility. Engineered for versatility, the WR3ME rework system distributes 400 watts of power over three independently-controlled channels and includes up to 21 tool options.
- Improved Productivity. Designed to enhance your everyday efficiency, the Weller WR3ME reaches temperature performance in less than five seconds and eliminates system cooling requirements to reduce operational costs.
- Increased Process Control. Engineered to improve rework process control and temperature stability, the ESD-safe Weller WR3ME features propriety software to enable data logging and PC connectivity.
The first choice in soldering essentials for manufacturers around the globe, Alpha is the go-to brand for a complete range of innovative products and solutions like solder paste, cleaners, fluxes, accessories and more. But that’s not the only reason to give this brand your business. With recycling facilities located throughout the Americas and Europe, Alpha is committed to ensuring sustainability in soldering, allowing manufacturers to safely and efficiently recycle to meet environmental standards while also maximizing their return. Read more about Alpha’s recycling services and locations here, then discover the responsible choice in soldering with our complete range of Alpha soldering solutions at All-Spec.
With its large digital display and convenient auto power-off feature, the ESD-safe Hakko FR-810 is an essential for any static-sensitive work environment. Read on to discover our top three reasons to love this innovative hot air rework system, then watch the brief video below to learn more.
- Improved Heating and Durability: With a high temperature capacity of up to 1120°F, the FR-810 meets the requirements of even the most temperature-sensitive application.
- Enhanced Safety: Designed with a password lockout feature to prevent unauthorized changes, the FR-810 features automatic cool-down for added safety when the system is no longer in use.
- Customer-Driven Design: Easily linking up to five user-selected presets to run in sequence, the FR-810 also supports N51 Series Quick Change nozzles for tool-free installation and removal.
Engineered for enhanced durability even in the harshest environments, the BMP21-PLUS label printer from Brady features a tough exterior and a smarter interior, with a high-visibility backlit LED display and built-in touch cell auto-formatting capabilities. Quickly create clear, legible, industrial strength labels for wire wraps, patch panels, cable flags and more with the BMP21-PLUS – learn more below, then find yours in stock today at All-Spec.
Chemically designed to protect circuit boards and other electronic components from the elements, conformal coatings adhere to irregular surfaces to ensure operation integrity. Available in multiple formulations, there are three primarily used types of conformal coatings. Which is right for your application?
Acrylic Conformal Coating (AR) – Designed for ease of application and good general protection, AR coatings offer high dielectric strength, moderate elasticity, abrasion resistance, and easy application and removal. Ideal for: automotive, consumer electronics or industrial controls applications.
Silicone Conformal Coating (SR) – A more chemically resistant alternative to acrylic, SR coatings are generally considered top-of-the-line with excellent moisture protection, dielectric strength, flexibility, and resistance to thermal shock. Ideal for: applications including railway electronics, appliance controls, or LED signage.
Urethane Conformal Coating (UR) – Known for moisture, abrasion and chemical resistance, UR coatings are rigid and hard. Ideal for: aviation, aerospace and petrochemical applications.