When it comes to soldering, sometimes different is better. Designed for best-in-class performance for a range of high-temperature soldering applications, Alpha’s Telecore HF-850 solder wire is available in both leaded and lead-free options. Read on for our top five reasons to love this product, and shop the complete line of Alpha soldering solutions at All-Spec for less.
- Engineered to comply with applicable environmental and halogen content specifications, Telecore HF-850 cored solder wire meets the highest possible standards for reliability.
- Fast wetting and low spattering, Alpha Telecore HF-850 is halide-free for a cleaner, operator-friendly working environment.
- Perfect for paint soldering, drag soldering, pad leveling in rework and automated robotic soldering, HF-850 solder wire is a halogen-free soldering process essential.
- With excellent spread performance, this formula delivers high electrical reliability with the lowest amount of skips and bridges.
- With its uniquely clear, non-tacky residue, HR-850 facilitates easy inspection with no cleaning requirements.
Here at All-Spec, we’re always keeping an eye out for industry articles and useful information to share in our monthly Industry Roundup. Below you’ll find just a few of the best videos and articles we’ve discovered over the past few weeks.
Cleanroom Safety and PPE
A cleanroom safety program should define how cleanroom garments are worn to enhance operator safety. This article illustrates a few examples of safety criteria for hoods, masks, coveralls, and booties.
3D Printer Can Replicate Itself
Bristol-based RepRapPro has refined the original Ormerod single-color 3D printer, making it easier to assemble with improved wiring looms, a simple plugin connection and no soldering necessary.
Internet of Things Security Reaches Tipping Point
It all began more than four years ago with HD Moore’s groundbreaking research on embedded device security including VoIP, DSL, SCADA, printers, videoconferencing, and switching equipment.
Clean the Cleanroom, Clean the Product
While the underlying principles of critical cleaning and good process design are similar for the product and the cleanroom, requirements may be distinctive for the cleanroom surface itself.
How an Idea Becomes a Product
Learn how great ideas go from inkling to offering with this video featuring original animations by Chandrakant Patel, HP Senior Fellow and Chief Engineer of HP Labs.
With more than 500 gloves and finger cots to choose from, All-Spec offers the perfect alternative for any application. Need help finding the right option for yours? Simply look to our new glove selection guide – we make it easy to compare products based on material, usage, application and more. Get started now and find the right protection for your unique environment – then look for great prices every day at All-Spec.
It’s one of your most valuable investments – maintain the integrity of your Unitron instrument with the proper objective lens cleaning technique. Read on to learn how.
- Inspect the lens for dust, dirt or oil prior to cleaning. Optical surfaces should not be cleaned unless performance is compromised.
- Gently remove particles using nitrogen compressed air or a bellows brush.
- Use a lint-free cotton swab to apply solvent, moving in a circular motion towards the outer edges.
- Remove any residue with nitrogen-compressed air or a bellows brush.
- Re-inspect the lens with a jeweler’s loupe, and repeat the process if necessary.
The go-to brand for manufacturers all over the world, Alpha offers a range of soldering essentials for the electronics production industry. Read on to discover our top five reasons to give Alpha a try, then shop our selection for lower prices every day.
1. With a complete line of solder paste, wire, stencils, cleaners, fluxes, accessories and more, Alpha is the industry’s choice in soldering essentials.
2. Alpha adheres to a global management system to ensure operation excellence both locally and around the world.
3. With recycling facilities conveniently located throughout the Americas and Europe, Alpha is committed to helping to protect the environment.
4. Equipped with the best research and development facilities, Alpha is at the forefront of their field.
5. Alpha is one of Hisco’s most trusted brands – in fact, they sell more Alpha products than any other distributor.