A digital multimeter (DMM) is an essential component for any electronics test kit. All-Spec Industries is currently participating in a promo Extech is running on a few items including the EX430 autoranging DMM . The EX430 offers true RMS testing of capacitance, frequency and temperature measurements in addition to the standard AC/DC Voltage, AC/DC Current and Resistance options.
Built with a rugged design and a large backlit LCD display, this 11 function multimeter provides accurate measurements in a compact device. True RMS measurements give accurate and repeatable results on all tested circuits. The Extech EX430 includes an audible and visual alarm to warn the operator if the test lead connections do not match the selected function.
- Large LCD display with 1” digits and backlight
- Input fuse protection
- Incorrect connection warning
- Data hold, relative, and auto-power off functionality
- Includes CAT III test leads, multi-position tilt stand, Velcro strap, protective holder, bead wire temperature probe, and 9V battery
Functions and Specifications:
- Basic Accuracy: ±0.3% (VDC)
- DC voltage: 0.1mV to 600V
- AV voltage: 0.1mV to 600V
- DC current: 0.1μA to 20A
- AC current: 0.1μA to 20A
- Resistance: 0.1Ω to 40MΩ
- Capacitance: 0.01nF to 100μF
- Frequency: 0.001Hz to 10MHz
- Temperature (Type K): -4 to 1382°F (-20 to 750°C)
- Duty cycle
- CAT rating: CAT III-600V
- Specification Sheet
From now until June 30th, 2012 whenever you purchase an Extech EX430 multimeter from All-Spec Industries you will receive a free TL809 electrical test lead kit! Also check out the rest of our Extech test and measurement promotions going on until June 30th, 2012.
No related posts.
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.