The Weller WSM1C cordless rechargeable soldering and rework system gives you the power of a corded station with increased mobility.
Unlike other cordless soldering irons, the WSM1C is a full station with a wide temperature range and a short heat-up time. By having the battery in the station rather than in the soldering iron, the Weller WSM1C can have a powerful lithium-ion rechargeable battery that gives up to 1 hour of soldering capacity with a 20 minute recharge time. While the iron is still corded to the station, the unit can be easily used anywhere, from inside vehicles to outdoors. The WSM1C works well even on a normal workbench, as you have the option of plugging it into a wall outlet for long term continuous use.
- Built-in Stop+Go function saves energy and extends tip life
- Touch screen control
- Temperature-locking function
- Two programmable pre-set temperatures
- Integrated, ergonomically designed 50W micro-soldering pencil
- Changeable, high-efficiency RT3 micro-soldering chisel tip with integrated heating element
- Safety rest with WDC2 dry cleaner
- Run/Charge mode to switch between outlet power or battery.
- 1 hour soldering capacity
- Recharge time: 20 minutes
- Energy-efficient switching power supply: 100V to 240V
- Temperature range: 200°F to 750°F (50°C to 400°C)
- Heat-up time: 4 seconds
- RoHS compliant
The Weller WSM1C is currently on sale at www.All-Spec.com. Purchase now for $252.00 and save 46% off the normal price of $468.00!
No related posts.
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.