Molded Fiber Glass Tray offers a line of conductive fiberglass trays. Along with being safe to bake PCBs (printed circuit boards) at constant temperatures of up to 250°F these trays protect against electrostatic damage and are resistant to grease, solvents, cutting oils, mild acids, and alkaline solutions.
These fiberglass trays are designed to stand up to the rigors of assembly and rework operations. They are specifically built for compatibility with many transport systems, usable on conveyors and carts without bending or sagging. The trays also can withstand large temperature ranges, up to 300°F, so they can be used in ovens for moisture removal and rework. Molded Fiber Glass Tray totes are also available for purchase.
- Wire reinforced edges for dimensional stability
- Smooth, seamless construction for easy cleaning
- Will not sag or bend
- Safe for baking boards in ovens
- Continuous temperature range: -60° to 250°F
- Maximum temperature: 300°F
- Thickness: 0.08”
- Color: Black