Lindstrom’s ESD-safe torque screwdrivers are designed to give you great precision in an easy-to-use tool. All-Spec Industries carries two types of Lindstrom torque drivers, pre-set and micro-adjustable. The pre-set torque drivers allow you to select a specific tension to be set by the factory while allowing you to adjust the tension on the inside of the tool. The micro-adjustment models allow for instant changes, so you can modify your torque settings fast and easily whenever needed. Both come with a factory calibration certificate traceable to NIST.
- Lightweight rugged construction
- Cam-over torque limiting design virtually eliminates over-application of force
- Permanently lubricated internal mechanism never needs to be oiled
- Non-magnetic spring-loaded bit holder helps avoid damaging sensitive equipment and components
- Lindstrom digital torque tester available to check values or calibrate torque screwdrivers and wrenches
- Certified to industry standards:
- ASME B107.14-2004
- ISO 6789.2003(E)
- Drive size: ¼” hex
- Torque range: Many available, from 10-100 in/oz to 5-40 in/lb
- Accuracy: +/- 6%
- Product Spotlight: Aven ProVue 7” LED Magnifiers Design: Aven ProVue magnifiers provide pure white light while utilizing...
- Product Spotlight: Weller ESD-Safe Micro Soldering Tweezers The Weller WMRTMS micro soldering tweezers are perfect for reworking...
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.