These acrylic latex paints are used to produce an even and consistent ESD-safe layer anywhere there is a need for conductive or dissipative protection.
- Conductive and dissipative paints are available in a variety of colors
- Can be applied with roller, brush, or spray
- Adheres to concrete, tile, and terrazzo floors
- For use on walls, cabinets, shipping containers, and many other unconventional items
- Dissipative floor primer/sealer available to prepare flooring before application
Call us at (800) 537-0351 or visit us at www.All-Spec.com to place your order today!
- Product Spotlight: Sierra VT Series Dissipative Matting Design: Made with a durable 3-layer vinyl construction, these ESD-safe...
- Product Spotlight: Chemtronics® Static Free™ Floor and Surface Treatment Systems Design: ITW Chemtronics® has designed an effective static dissipative system...
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.