All-Spec Industries is now offering the new Mil-Spec MIL-PRF-81705E Type III Class 2 static shielding material. When you order this material it can come as a roll or bag. Made with quality in mind, this material follows a rigorous quality standard that is traceable back to the factory. If you need to ensure quality, this Mil-Spec material is perfect for your application. All products ordered will be considered custom at this time.
- Creates a Faraday Cage, creating ideal protection for printed circuit boards and subassemblies
- Strong and abrasion resistant
- Metal-in five-layer construction provides protection from punctures and tears
- Heat sealable for extra protection
- Meets MIL-PRF-81705E Type III, Class 2
- EMI Shielding: > 10 DB
- Inner surface resistivity: > 1×105 Ohm/in2
- Outer surface resistivity: < 1×1012 Ohm/in2
- Electrostatic Decay: < 2 seconds
- Total Thickness: 3 mil
- Light transmission: 40%
To order static shielding Mil-Spec material, call All-Spec Industries customer service at (800) 537-0351 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Place your order today!
- Product Spotlight: All-Spec Conductive and Dissipative Paints Design: These acrylic latex paints are used to produce an...
- Vendor Spotlight: CCI (special thanks to CCI for guest blogging the content below!)...
- Product Spotlight: Sierra VT Series Dissipative Matting Design: Made with a durable 3-layer vinyl construction, these ESD-safe...
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.