Created for sensitive environments, cleanroom disposable lab coats offer protection for both your workers and your project area. All-Spec Industries now carries Tyvek®, MicroPorous, Polypropylene, Advantage Pro, and Advantage Plus lab coats from small to 5X-large. All of our lab coats conform to Federal Standard 209D: Class 1000 and ISO Standard: ISO 6. We also offer ESD-safe cleanroom disposable lab coats in most sizes and materials.
- Non-woven material to increase durability and reduce contaminants
- Made of 100% high density polyethylene fiber
- Anti-static version available
- Coated with a lint free film to reduce particulates
- Made of 100% spun bonded polypropylene substrate laminated to 100% microporous polyethylene film
- All of our microporous disposable lab coats are anti-static
- Made of 100% spun bound filament
- Available in white, yellow, or blue
- Not ESD-safe
- 3-layer lightweight spun bonded material
- Provides barrier against light chemical splashes and water based liquids
- ESD-safe version is treated with anti-static agent
- Alternative to Tyvek®, made from polypropylene coated with a layer of polyethylene
- Reduced particle release
- Protects against water based liquids and certain chemicals
- Not ESD-safe
Want more information on our cleanroom disposable lab coats? Call Customer Service at (800)-537-0351 or visit our website at www.All-Spec.com today!
- Product Spotlight: Chemtronics® Static Free™ Floor and Surface Treatment Systems Design: ITW Chemtronics® has designed an effective static dissipative system...
- Product Spotlight: All-Spec Conductive and Dissipative Paints Design: These acrylic latex paints are used to produce an...
- Product Spotlight: Lindstrom Torque Screwdrivers Design: Lindstrom’s ESD-safe torque screwdrivers are designed to give you...
- Product Spotlight: All-Spec Mil-Spec Rolls and Bags Design: All-Spec Industries is now offering the new Mil-Spec MIL-PRF-81705E...
- Product Spotlight: Sierra VT Series Dissipative Matting Design: Made with a durable 3-layer vinyl construction, these ESD-safe...
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.