Ever consider all the things you have to consider? From advice to zucchini, you probably have a lot on your plate. Consider this: Swab selection should not be one of them.
All-Spec’s here to help. Simplify the process by asking yourself the following questions:
- What are you treating? (e.g., PCBs, disk drives, coated optics, machine parts, etc.)
- What is your application? (e.g., general cleaning, precision application, removal of contaminants, cleaning validation, etc.)
- Are you using any solvents as cleaning aids?
- What conditions of cleanliness must be maintained?
- Will there be considerable abrasion during use?
- Are you applying lubricants?
- How will swab shape and construction impact your work?
- What is your budget?
Then, follow up with our Swab Selection Guide for all the food for thought you need.