With its large digital display and convenient auto power-off feature, the ESD-safe Hakko FR-810 is an essential for any static-sensitive work environment. Read on to discover our top three reasons to love this innovative hot air rework system, then watch the brief video below to learn more.
- Improved Heating and Durability: With a high temperature capacity of up to 1120°F, the FR-810 meets the requirements of even the most temperature-sensitive application.
- Enhanced Safety: Designed with a password lockout feature to prevent unauthorized changes, the FR-810 features automatic cool-down for added safety when the system is no longer in use.
- Customer-Driven Design: Easily linking up to five user-selected presets to run in sequence, the FR-810 also supports N51 Series Quick Change nozzles for tool-free installation and removal.
Topically coated vs. inherently ESD-safe items: how are they different? Learn more below, and discover the best option for your application.
Topically Coated: When non-ESD-safe items are coated with an ESD-safe material, this coating can wear away over time with continued use – meaning the item underneath will eventually lose its ESD-safe properties.
Inherently ESD-Safe: Because these items are actually constructed of or embedded with a material that is inherently ESD-safe, they are permanently ESD-safe with protective properties that cannot wear away – making these items ideal for prolonged use.
Whatever type of static control solution you’re looking for, make All-Spec your single-source destination for a comprehensive range of ESD solutions. Look to us for great savings on the essentials you rely on each day.
Here at All-Spec, we’re always keeping an eye out for industry articles and useful information to share in our monthly Industry Roundup. Below you’ll find just a few of the best videos and articles we’ve discovered over the past few weeks.
Cleanroom Safety and PPE
A cleanroom safety program should define how cleanroom garments are worn to enhance operator safety. This article illustrates a few examples of safety criteria for hoods, masks, coveralls, and booties.
3D Printer Can Replicate Itself
Bristol-based RepRapPro has refined the original Ormerod single-color 3D printer, making it easier to assemble with improved wiring looms, a simple plugin connection and no soldering necessary.
Internet of Things Security Reaches Tipping Point
It all began more than four years ago with HD Moore’s groundbreaking research on embedded device security including VoIP, DSL, SCADA, printers, videoconferencing, and switching equipment.
Clean the Cleanroom, Clean the Product
While the underlying principles of critical cleaning and good process design are similar for the product and the cleanroom, requirements may be distinctive for the cleanroom surface itself.
How an Idea Becomes a Product
Learn how great ideas go from inkling to offering with this video featuring original animations by Chandrakant Patel, HP Senior Fellow and Chief Engineer of HP Labs.
It’s one of your most valuable investments – maintain the integrity of your Unitron instrument with the proper objective lens cleaning technique. Read on to learn how.
- Inspect the lens for dust, dirt or oil prior to cleaning. Optical surfaces should not be cleaned unless performance is compromised.
- Gently remove particles using nitrogen compressed air or a bellows brush.
- Use a lint-free cotton swab to apply solvent, moving in a circular motion towards the outer edges.
- Remove any residue with nitrogen-compressed air or a bellows brush.
- Re-inspect the lens with a jeweler’s loupe, and repeat the process if necessary.
Designed to safeguard against uncontrolled static dissipation in sensitive environments, Luxo ESD-safe magnifiers are essential to many inspection and assembly applications. But what are Luxo’s advantages over the competition?
- Finished with a metal laced, static dissipative paint, the body and other metal components of Luxo ESD-safe magnifiers are no longer insulative.
- Protected with a static dissipative coating, the outer surface ensures that any charge under 50 volts is uniformly dispersed throughout the magnifier’s surface.
- Anti-reflective glass lenses, designed to dissipate glare from overhead lighting, support an ergonomic design that eliminates unnecessary bending and operator strain.
As an authorized Luxo distributor, you’ll always find a great selection of Luxo ESD-safe magnifiers and other optical inspection solutions here at All-Spec. Shop with us and enjoy better prices every day on the brands you use most.