Rethink your everyday soldering requirements with a safe, environmental solution from Alpha. Both halogen- and halide-free, Telecore HF-850 is Alpha’s fastest wetting and lowest spattering cored wire. With its clear, no clean residue, Telecore HF-850 is the perfect solution for common soldering tasks and more. Read on for our top reasons to give this earth-friendly option a try.
- Fast wetting ensures low cycle times for assembly and touch-ups.
- Low spatter leaves less residue and is safer and easier to use.
- Halogen-and halide-free properties offer an environmentally sound solution.
- Excellent spread characteristics ensure first pass solder joints.
- Low fume levels reduce extraction maintenance.
- Clear, non-tacky residue ensures cosmetics and allows for easy inspection.
Engineered for use with virtually any industrial or electronics no-clean soldering task, Alpha Telecore HF-850 is in stock now at All-Spec. Shop our wide selection for great savings every day.
When it comes to preventing hazardous emissions in the workplace, fume extraction is a must for many industrial applications. Designed specifically for use with electronics production, PACE fume extractors are available in four unique configurations to meet a range of requirements. User-friendly and easy to install, all that’s left to figure out is which features are most important to your unique application.
Self-Calibrated Monitoring: Engineered for high capacity applications and continuous particle filtering, the 120V Arm-Evac 250 features LED graphic displays for filtration monitoring, sensor-based power to ensure peak performance, and audible alarm notifications.
Lightweight Design: Compactly designed for light duty production and rework applications, the 120V Arm-Evac 200 transports easily and can be installed in just minutes.
Maintenance-Free: The Arm-Evac 105 features a 120V brushless motor for maintenance-free ease of use. With its compact, two inlet design, this portable unit fits easily beneath any workbench.
Adjustable Airflow: Portable and cost-effective, the 120V Arm-Evac 50 offers operator-controlled airflow and extracts from two points when using the optional arm attachment.
Whatever your application requirements, you’ll find PACE fume extraction units for less right here at All-Spec. Call or click to place your order today.
It’s the cleaning pen you’ve relied on for years, only better than ever. MicroCare’s new and improved TidyPen offers a range of enhanced capabilities to make cleanup, maintenance and residue removal even faster and easier than before. Read on to discover our top five reasons to invest in “the 60-second sticky stuff remover” – and find yours at All-Spec for less.
- Improved Formula: Safer than ever to use on plastics, glass, ceramics, white metals, gaskets and rubber, the new TidyPen offers a great option for silicone coating or flux residue removal.
- Reduced VOC Content: Far more environmentally friendly than versions of the past, the improved TidyPen incorporates low organic content and follows strict environmental regulations.
- Faster Dispensing: To speed up the cleaning process and enhance productivity, the new TidyPen dispenses fluid more quickly, making it significantly more effective for larger label use.
- GHS Compliant: Now compliant with all “Globally Harmonized System” requirements for labeling and safety, the TidyPen can be used safely, effectively and legally throughout the world.
- Two Sizes: Available as either a single vending-machine compatible package or as a five pen box, the new TidyPen packaging means getting rid of the “sticky stuff” is more convenient than ever.
The first choice in soldering essentials for manufacturers around the globe, Alpha is the go-to brand for a complete range of innovative products and solutions like solder paste, cleaners, fluxes, accessories and more. But that’s not the only reason to give this brand your business. With recycling facilities located throughout the Americas and Europe, Alpha is committed to ensuring sustainability in soldering, allowing manufacturers to safely and efficiently recycle to meet environmental standards while also maximizing their return. Read more about Alpha’s recycling services and locations here, then discover the responsible choice in soldering with our complete range of Alpha soldering solutions at All-Spec.
Posted on July 18, 2014
in All-Spec News, Cleaners and Aerosols, ESD News, Green Initiative, Industry News, IT News, Magnifiers and Microscopes, New Products, Product Reviews, Soldering Tips and Tricks, Static Control Tips and Tricks, Tapes and Adhesives, Vendor News
Stop by our Product Selection Headquarters and discover a whole new way to choose the perfect product. Using our interactive selection tools, you’ll easily navigate through our online portfolio – and quickly find the best option for your application.
We’ve simplified the selection process in two different ways – use our brand selection guides to compare products within a single brand, or browse through and compare an entire category of items. However you shop, you’re sure to find the right product, right away.
Visit our new Product Selection Headquarters today, and check back often – there are more selection guides to come.