With its unique, user-friendly design, the Transforming Technologies IN4000PE delivers clean air at the correct pressure, whenever it’s needed – and with virtually no help from you! Here we’ll show you the three big ways this innovative tool has become an indispensable accessory to the manufacturing and assembly process.
1. Flexible Neck – An inventive, flexible design frees the user’s hands during manufacturing and assembly, with multiple nozzle options to simplify operation and service of emitters.
2. Photoelectric Eye – Designed to control both ionization and airflow, the IN4000PE features a unique photoelectric eye with .01 micron filtration to ensure cleaner air and reduced cost of ownership.
3. Maintenance Savings – With no calibration requirements, this unit saves both time and money while increasing emitter life and lowering overall maintenance frequency.
Improve your assembly process with hands-free ionization. The Transforming Technologies IN4000PE is available now from All-Spec – get yours today for less.
With their series of new products and reinvented originals, Bucket Boss continues to deliver superior quality, functionality and craftsmanship. Read on to discover five of our top picks, available now at All-Spec.
Bucket Boss Ballistics
Certified, licensed Cordura® ballistic nylon makes these essentials tougher than ever.
Bucket Boss Business
Designed to organize the business side of building, this line is perfect for the office or the job site.
Mossy Oak Camo
The same camo used by avid outdoorsmen, mossy oak is now available for tool bags, rigs, and more.
Based on GelDome technology, these kneepads feature a thick gel insert for comfort and durability.
Designed to stretch and conform, Neoflex kneepads feature a unique neoprene sleeve that flexes with you.
You may not know it at a glance, but there’s something special about our new ELME jackets for static sensitive environments. Manufactured using exclusive polyester and metal-free materials, ELME jackets ensure the absence of triboelectric charging and offer protection from short circuits. Constructed of a lightweight, breathable cotton fabric, these unique garments even maintain their ESD-safe properties through more than 50 washing cycles. This innovative brand is new to All-Spec – shop today and get your polyester-free, ESD-safe ELME jacket for less.
From design to functionality, both the Hakko FX-100 and the FX-951 deliver uncompromising performance. Read on to learn more about the features of each then decide which is best for your soldering environment.
Hakko FX-100 – Engineered to elevate precision soldering performance, this new system is based on heat induction technology with a microprocessor to boost thermal recovery.
- Designed to optimize performance while reducing power loss and consumption.
- Features a user selectable power activity display and up to two user programmable tip profiles.
- Delivers continuous power to the iron while automatically detecting even the smallest temperature variations.
- Accommodates extended-life Hakko T31 Series cartridges for greater power delivery.
- Meets or exceeds all applicable EMI standards, a key attribute for medical device applications.
Hakko FX-951 – Designed for superior heat transfer and thermal recovery, the FX-951 incorporates a range of essential features including a low temperature alarm and locking sleeve assembly.
- Built to conserve space with a compact design that won’t take up unnecessary room on the work bench.
- Incorporates sleep mode functionality and auto shutoff after 30 minutes to conserve power during non-use.
- Includes a lockout key card option to prevent accidental temperature resets and protect valuable components.
- Accommodates unique composite tips with a built-in heating element and sensor.
Available now through All-Spec, the new Simco-Ion FMX-004 takes static voltage measurement to a new level. Designed to replace the FMX-003, this updated version features the same compact size and high accuracy levels as its predecessor, but with an extended measuring range of ± 30kV – a 30% increase. Built for ease of use, the FMX-004 incorporates simultaneous numeric and bar graph displays along with convenient push button operation, LED guides, optional analog output, and circuitry designed for areas using air ionization. Learn more about all the FMX-004 has to offer, and get yours today at All-Spec.