The new Weller WR3000M will soon be available on the All-Spec Industries website. The WR3000M uses the latest technology employed today in repair stations. It allows three different soldering tools to be used simultaneously.
Other features of the Weller WR3000M include:
- automatic tool detection
- a large LCD display
- a USB port
- PC software
- own vacuum channel for pickup
- new powerful hot air pencil
All-Spec Industries is pleased to announce the new Weller WHA900 Hot Air Rework Station. The 650 watt WHA900 features unmatched temperature control. A sensor located at the nozzle continuously samples the temperature and adjusts to accurately maintain the predetermined settings, regardless of airflow rate.
Other features of the Weller WHA900 include:
- Compact design to maximize work space
- Temp. Range: 122°F to 1022°F
- Standby button allows you to power down to low settings when not in use
- Includes a rest support for the hand piece
- 650 watt
- Nozzles sold separately
Technical Specifications, nozzles for every application, and accessories are available.
View all Weller soldering equipment and irons.
The new Weller BP860MP cordless soldering iron is now available at All-Spec. Recently we received notice from Weller’s newsletter that this new soldering iron is being introduced to perhaps “out do” its older brother the BP645MP. Feautures of the BP860MP include:
- More dual heat settings power than the BP645MP
- Temperature range: 850° F/950° F
- An LED worklight, and more
- Heats up to work settings in less than 15 seconds
Update: Looking for more power? Try a butane soldering iron!
Lynx is a unique eyepieceless stereo microscope for intricate tasks requiring high-resolution stereo viewing. The eyepieceless optics of Lynx significantly increase head freedom and eye relief, reducing operator stress and fatigue over long periods of time.
Lynx is used in a wide range of industry applications including general manufacturing, electronics, precision engineering, medical devices, plastics, and rubber.
- Superior ergonomics allows for significantly reduced fatigue and increased quality and productivity.
- x2.1 – x120 stereo zoom magnification range (x7 – x40 standard).
- Modular design allows for easy addition of accessories, including image capture options.
- Patented optical technology provides superb hand-to-eye coordination for manipulation tasks.
- Bench stand or flexible boom-mount versions.
All-Spec Industries is pleased to announce the addition of Utica Tools to our ever expanding tool line. Utica tools are high quality solutions for your torque applications ranging from torque screwdrivers, click, dial, and beam wrenches. At All-Spec, we have found that to provide our customers with the best equipment, we have to buy the best equipment, and by adding Utica tools to our line, we have certainly achieved this.
We will be offering the following products: Utica Torque Wrenches, Torque Limiting Screwdrivers and kits, Utica Sockets, and Accessories.
Here is the warranty information for Utica tools:
Torque products (excluding accessories) are warranted as follows: Product – One year from date of purchase tobe free of defects in materials and workmanship. Calibration – Ninety days from date of purchase. This warranty does not extend to any product, which has been altered or abused.
For further information on calibration intervals of torque tools, visit www.uticatools.com