Now available directly through All-Spec, Momentive Performance Materials is known for their innovative fluids and chemicals specially designed for use in the automotive, electronics, medical and other industries. A pioneer in the science of advanced silicone and adhesives, Momentive offers a comprehensive range of adhesive sealants, rubber adhesives, rubber compounds and more. Shop Momentive now, right here at All-Spec – and enjoy lower prices every day.
A company built on more than 55 years of industry experience, STI Electronics was founded in 1982 by the same pioneers who helped to develop soldering schools for both NASA and the Department of Defense. Now, through our exclusive partnership with STI we’re able to offer a range of advanced training and evaluation kits including standard or customized solutions and more.
Looking for instructional training or analytics? Go straight to the source for incredible opportunities directly through STI. With multiple classes offered weekly, comprehensive services and plenty of hands-on training, STI makes it easy to find the perfect fit for your unique application requirements.
Designed to address your most demanding challenges, the new WR3ME series from Weller delivers the tools you need to get the job done. Featuring a large, intuitive LCD display and including several essential handpieces, this system meets the requirements of today’s modern rework applications quickly and easily. Read on to discover our top three reasons to invest in the WR3ME, then find yours at All-Spec for less.
- Enhanced Flexibility. Engineered for versatility, the WR3ME rework system distributes 400 watts of power over three independently-controlled channels and includes up to 21 tool options.
- Improved Productivity. Designed to enhance your everyday efficiency, the Weller WR3ME reaches temperature performance in less than five seconds and eliminates system cooling requirements to reduce operational costs.
- Increased Process Control. Engineered to improve rework process control and temperature stability, the ESD-safe Weller WR3ME features propriety software to enable data logging and PC connectivity.
With its large digital display and convenient auto power-off feature, the ESD-safe Hakko FR-810 is an essential for any static-sensitive work environment. Read on to discover our top three reasons to love this innovative hot air rework system, then watch the brief video below to learn more.
- Improved Heating and Durability: With a high temperature capacity of up to 1120°F, the FR-810 meets the requirements of even the most temperature-sensitive application.
- Enhanced Safety: Designed with a password lockout feature to prevent unauthorized changes, the FR-810 features automatic cool-down for added safety when the system is no longer in use.
- Customer-Driven Design: Easily linking up to five user-selected presets to run in sequence, the FR-810 also supports N51 Series Quick Change nozzles for tool-free installation and removal.
Designed to address the challenges of small electronics cleaning without sloppy brushes or expensive high-pressure sprays, the MicroCare TriggerGrip System offers a better solution based on best cleaning practices.
Engineered for faster, less wasteful cleaning, this uniquely thorough system will save money while it helps to protect the environment. Exceptionally built for outstanding reliability and performance, each TriggerGrip lasts 3-4 years and actually doubles the life of a traditional aerosol can.
To save time, lower costs and enhance quality, All-Spec also offers the convenient MicroCare Cleaning Station Starter Kit featuring the TriggerGrip System. It’s everything you need for the benchtop, in one convenient package. Look for the Starter Kit or the original TriggerGrip right here at All-Spec, and discover lower prices every day.