Have you ever wondered if an ESD turntable could work to your advantage? Read on to learn the basics and discover three great reasons to invest in this staple for your static controlled environment.
- Safety: Designed to keep heavy objects grounded and shielded from static without heavy lifting or transport, an ESD turntable protects workers as well as products and components.
- Versatility: Although it’s specially made for use with electronics production applications, an ESD turntable can go to work for any heavy assembly, rework or maintenance requirement.
- Protection: With its conductive polyethylene surface material and low profile design, this dissipative turntable removes charges via contact with the grounded ESD surface to safeguard products and components.
Based on induction heat technology, the sleek and compact Hakko FX-100 brings an elevated standard to performance soldering. Read on to discover the top 5 reasons we love this new product.
- Design. Engineered to reduce power loss and optimize system performance, the FX-100 maintains the lowest possible EMI levels to meet applicable standards.
- Display. With its large LCD screen, the FX-100 features a user selectable power activity display and accommodates up to two user programmable tip profiles.
- Heat Transfer & Thermal Recovery. Designed to power the iron continuously, the FX-100 maintains set temperature by automatically detecting minor variations.
- Tips. Double plated to extend tip life, Hakko T31 Series cartridges deliver greater power at each of the two temperature selections.
- EMI Requirements. Built to meet or exceed all applicable EMI standards, the FX-100 is unique in its class and an essential for medical device applications.
Intuitively designed with no calibration required, the FX-100 delivers superior performance with a low cost of ownership. Invest in yours today, available now through All-Spec.
Also Check out our new video on the Hakko FX-100 Station!
Throughout the industry, professionals have come to rely on IDEAL strippers to get the job done. But are you using the right one? Read on to discover the differences between two of our most popular styles, and decide which works best for your application.
Stripmaster® – With knife-type blades to reduce nicking, cutting and fraying of commercial wires, the Stripmaster’s levering action provides stripping and slug removal in a single step while holding wire centered firmly in the stripping hole. The Stripmaster Lite incorporates the same features, but it is three quarters of the Stripmaster’s size and conveniently designed for users with smaller hands. This option requires 1/3 less hand pressure for operation.
T®-Stripper – With its tough steel construction, the T-Stripper’s sturdy plier nose design offers added gripping strength for demanding applications. Form-grounded knife-type blades ensure accurate stripping, with laser-etched wire gauge markings as a guide. The T-Stripper features a spring-loaded automatic opening, a corrosion-resistant black oxide finish and comfort-grip handles to reduce operator fatigue.
Searching for the right ESD-safe gloves? We carry a complete range of essentials including latex, nitrile, fiber knit and more. Read on to discover our top picks… then get your hands on the perfect solution for your workspace.
- Showa-Best GREEN-DEX™ Nitrile Gloves: Biodegradable and powder-free, these disposable 4mil gloves offer a green alternative while maintaining the same properties as standard nitrile gloves. Even the shipping cases and dispensers are constructed of 100% recycled material.
- All-Spec Cleanroom 300F Hot Gloves: Specially engineered for cleanroom use, our gloves feature an outer poly/carbon knit layer for essential static control and heat protection. Designed for use with high temperature applications up to 302°F.
- Suzuki Latex Finger Cots: While not actually gloves, these finger cots are ideal for handling parts when a full glove isn’t necessary. Constructed of 100% pure natural rubber latex and designed for use with Class 1 and Class 2 static-sensitive devices.
- QRP Qualakote® Gloves: With nitrile coated fingertips to ensure a firm grip, these carbon/nylon knit gloves are ideal for assembly and inspection applications. They’re even reusable and machine washable without affecting ESD properties.
- All-Spec Textured Nitrile Gloves: Soft and disposable, these 4mil gloves reduce hand fatigue caused by elastometric stress while offering greater puncture resistance than other comparable disposables.
Designed by one of the industry’s most preferred hand tool brands, our Klein Tools 44130 Auto-Loading Folding Retractable Utility Knife is an essential for the modern industrial workplace. Featuring the same unmatched durability that Klein Tools established with its first product more than 155 years ago, the 44130 utility knife incorporates a retractable blade design for variable cut depth – ideal for cable and cords.
Anything but dull, this utility knife’s high-quality, triple ground blades are guaranteed to stay sharper, longer. With its auto-loading feature and easy-access button, the 44130 knife offers faster, safer blade changes, any way you slice it. With a uniquely compact folding design, rubber-gripped handle and heavy-duty construction, this rugged knife will remain comfortable and re
liable for years to come. Always a cut above the competition, the Klein Tools 44130 Auto-Loading Folding Retractable Utility Knife is in stock at All-Spec now.