If you work with wire you’ve probably used a Klein Tools Katapult® automatic wire stripper — and wished you didn’t have to also use a separate cutter first. The engineers at Klein have heard you and the new Katapult® lets you cut and strip in one smooth motion, reducing time and improving efficiency.
You still get all the great features that have made the Katapult a standard in everyone’s tool bag:
- Easily cut and strip 8-22 AWG wire
- Compound action lets you grip and strip with one squeezing motion
- Precision machined stripping holes remove insulation with no wire damage
- Strip up to 1” of the insulation layer (jacket layer) in a single step
- Tension loaded wire-grip gently holds cable without changing cable geometry
- Heavy-duty Ecoat finish and cast alloy chassis resists corrosion
If you’d like to add a comment please post one below. For more information about the Klein Katapult® wire stripper please call Customer Service at (800) 537 0351
The latest addition to our expanding offering of essential cleanroom supplies here at All-Spec is Valutek’s Nano Tek™ glove line. This nitrile class 10 glove features very low particle and extractable levels.
If your job involves the manufacture of wafers, disk drives, semiconductors, medical devices or electronics products you’ll be interested in giving these new gloves a try. A proprietary manufacturing process makes them both soft and flexible for better fit and long-term comfort. And since they’re made without NR latex or fillers they’re an ideal choice for anyone with latex sensitivity.
Other great features include textured finger tips for added grip, and a beaded cuff to make it easier to take on and off. All gloves conform to the test for pinholes as specified in ASTM D 3578; AQL 1.5, and come vacuum-sealed in an easy-open cleanroom compatible polyethylene bag.
Have an opinion or question about Valutek’s Nano Tek™ ESD-safe cleanroom gloves? Leave a comment below or call Customer Service at (800) 537-0351.
Branson’s new digital CPX series of ultrasonic baths with self-adaptive technology gives you industry-leading cleaning quality, plus so much more. With digital controls and power tracking capabilities, the digital CPX series makes consistent, precise 40 kHz cleaning programmable and easy to use for any technician.
- Automatic adjustments for light or heavy loads: Each model actively tracks the bath’s operating frequency and immediately brings the tank’s frequency back to its optimum point. You get unwavering cavitation and steady activity in the bath — even when the load conditions change.
- High/low power control: You have the choice of 100% amplitude of the acoustic energy for normal applications, or 70% amplitude for delicate applications to avoid damage.
- Up to 99 minute degassing period: For extra cleaning applications like sample preparation, mixing and homogenization, dissolving solids, cell lysing, and particle dispersion.
- Energy-saving sleep mode: Automatically activates 15 minutes after cycle is complete.
- New easily accessible control tower: located above and behind the cleaning tank to avoid damage from cleaning solutions.
Have any more questions on the Branson digital CPX cleaners? Leave a comment below, or call Customer Service at (800) 537-0351 today!
Anyone who has ever had to clean up dust or toner from any type of electronic or computer equipment is probably familiar with the 3M Electronics Vacuum – long the preferred choice for field service professionals. Now in stock and available from All-Spec, the unit’s backed by a powerful, efficient one HP six amp motor.
You can choose from two types of filters based on application. Both are encased in plastic for durability and easy disposal – when full just remove and throw away with no spillage. The type 1 filter is constructed from a HEPA material to trap fine particles to 0.3 microns, and is recommended for working with color laser printers, copiers, and around sensitive equipment. The type 2 filter is designed for trapping unwanted toner from copiers and laser printers, and is also ideal for cleaning data processing equipment.
- Power cord detaches to make storage easy
- Motor housing is specially designed to make motor change out easy if servicing is needed
- Conductive housing and attachments quickly dissipate static charges
- Weighs less than 9 pounds
- Includes a crevice nozzle, crevice brush, curved wand nozzle, needle nose nozzle and dusting brush
Have any more questions on the 3m 497AJM ESD-safe Vacuum Cleaner? Leave a comment below, or call Customer Service at (800) 537-0351 today!
After looking far and wide for an affordable truly ESD-safe groundable tape dispenser – and not finding any – we decided to create one ourselves. Our new All-Spec tape dispensers include an attached grounding wire most others don’t and cost up to 35% less than the leading brand.
- ESD-safe tape dispenser is groundable to provide essential protection in static controlled areas
- Includes 15′ installed ground cord to eliminate any introduced static charges
- Holds either 1″ or 2” wide rolls of tape depending on model
- Holds 3″ core tape with outside diameter of up to 5-1/2″
- Steel construction provides weight for stability
- Dissipative powder coating minimizes debris, corrosion, and other contamination in sensitive areas
- Hi-visibility yellow blade guard helps ensure user safety
- ESD-safe 2-layer rubber base provides a non-slip surface
- Sharp serrated blades easily cut most materials including polyimide and other tapes commonly used in static sensitive areas
Have any more questions on our ESD-Safe tape dispensers? Leave a comment below, or call Customer Service at (800) 537-0351 today!