The Master Appliance Master-Mite® 10008 heat shrink gun system is made for electrical bench work. An ESD-safe Master-Mite® 10012 heat shrink gun is also available for static sensitive areas.
Built to be compact and lightweight while still rugged, this heat gun performs bench top heating jobs without excess airflow. Both the regular and ESD-safe versions come complete with a bench stand and a heat shrink attachment. This heat gun can shrink tubing, melt solder performs, activate or cure adhesives and epoxies, and preheat flux, among many other uses.
- Amperage: 4.5
- Power 475 watt
- Regular model 10008 maximum temperature: 650°F
- ESD-safe model 10012 maximum temperature: 800°F
- Voltage: 120V, 60Hz
- Air flow: CFM 3.8 at 700 fpm
Molded Fiber Glass Tray offers a line of conductive fiberglass trays. Along with being safe to bake PCBs (printed circuit boards) at constant temperatures of up to 250°F these trays protect against electrostatic damage and are resistant to grease, solvents, cutting oils, mild acids, and alkaline solutions.
These fiberglass trays are designed to stand up to the rigors of assembly and rework operations. They are specifically built for compatibility with many transport systems, usable on conveyors and carts without bending or sagging. The trays also can withstand large temperature ranges, up to 300°F, so they can be used in ovens for moisture removal and rework. Molded Fiber Glass Tray totes are also available for purchase.
- Wire reinforced edges for dimensional stability
- Smooth, seamless construction for easy cleaning
- Will not sag or bend
- Safe for baking boards in ovens
- Continuous temperature range: -60° to 250°F
- Maximum temperature: 300°F
- Thickness: 0.08”
- Color: Black
The Weller WSM1C cordless rechargeable soldering and rework system gives you the power of a corded station with increased mobility.
Unlike other cordless soldering irons, the WSM1C is a full station with a wide temperature range and a short heat-up time. By having the battery in the station rather than in the soldering iron, the Weller WSM1C can have a powerful lithium-ion rechargeable battery that gives up to 1 hour of soldering capacity with a 20 minute recharge time. While the iron is still corded to the station, the unit can be easily used anywhere, from inside vehicles to outdoors. The WSM1C works well even on a normal workbench, as you have the option of plugging it into a wall outlet for long term continuous use.
- Built-in Stop+Go function saves energy and extends tip life
- Touch screen control
- Temperature-locking function
- Two programmable pre-set temperatures
- Integrated, ergonomically designed 50W micro-soldering pencil
- Changeable, high-efficiency RT3 micro-soldering chisel tip with integrated heating element
- Safety rest with WDC2 dry cleaner
- Run/Charge mode to switch between outlet power or battery.
- 1 hour soldering capacity
- Recharge time: 20 minutes
- Energy-efficient switching power supply: 100V to 240V
- Temperature range: 200°F to 750°F (50°C to 400°C)
- Heat-up time: 4 seconds
- RoHS compliant
The Weller WSM1C is currently on sale at www.All-Spec.com. Purchase now for $252.00 and save 46% off the normal price of $468.00!
A digital multimeter (DMM) is an essential component for any electronics test kit. All-Spec Industries is currently participating in a promo Extech is running on a few items including the EX430 autoranging DMM . The EX430 offers true RMS testing of capacitance, frequency and temperature measurements in addition to the standard AC/DC Voltage, AC/DC Current and Resistance options.
Built with a rugged design and a large backlit LCD display, this 11 function multimeter provides accurate measurements in a compact device. True RMS measurements give accurate and repeatable results on all tested circuits. The Extech EX430 includes an audible and visual alarm to warn the operator if the test lead connections do not match the selected function.
- Large LCD display with 1” digits and backlight
- Input fuse protection
- Incorrect connection warning
- Data hold, relative, and auto-power off functionality
- Includes CAT III test leads, multi-position tilt stand, Velcro strap, protective holder, bead wire temperature probe, and 9V battery
Functions and Specifications:
- Basic Accuracy: ±0.3% (VDC)
- DC voltage: 0.1mV to 600V
- AV voltage: 0.1mV to 600V
- DC current: 0.1μA to 20A
- AC current: 0.1μA to 20A
- Resistance: 0.1Ω to 40MΩ
- Capacitance: 0.01nF to 100μF
- Frequency: 0.001Hz to 10MHz
- Temperature (Type K): -4 to 1382°F (-20 to 750°C)
- Duty cycle
- CAT rating: CAT III-600V
- Specification Sheet
From now until June 30th, 2012 whenever you purchase an Extech EX430 multimeter from All-Spec Industries you will receive a free TL809 electrical test lead kit! Also check out the rest of our Extech test and measurement promotions going on until June 30th, 2012.
All-Spec Industries offers a number of Desco Jewel® MagSnap wrist straps, providing increased protection to keep your components safe from accidental ESD damage.
MagSnap wrist straps are designed with magnetic clasps to help prevent accidental disconnects. All MagSnaps maintain a 1-5 pound release to allow for a safe breakaway connection to the ground. With the magnetic snap keeping you ESD-safe, you can work with even less worry of an accidental disconnect causing item damage and product failure.
- Magnetic connection between wrist strap and cord eliminates intermittent failure of traditional snaps
- Provides a consistent 1-5 pound release for safe breakaway connection without accidental disconnects
- Works with many wrist strap testers and continuity monitors
- Medical grade stainless steel clasps eliminate allergic skin reactions for most operators, and prevents bands from slipping
- Right angled banana plug is designed to prevent wear on its springs, reducing accidental disconnects from the banana jack
- Coiled cord has passed strain relief tests for over 1 million cycles, 62 times the minimum requirements (per ESD S1.1)