The Hakko FX-888 is a compact soldering station perfect for saving space on personal and business workbenches.
By combining the great T18 series tips with a compact soldering station, the Hakko FX-888 gives you the soldering control you need without taking over your workspace. The FX-888 hand piece is ESD-safe and has a thin grip for easier use. A dial turn temperature selector on the station controls the ceramic heating element, with both Fahrenheit and Celsius display. The Hakko FX-888 is designed to have a rapid 30 second heat-up and fast thermal recovery to ensure proper tip temperature throughout your soldering.
Hakko FX-888 Includes:
- FX888-23BY – Station power unit
- FX8801-02 – ESD-safe soldering iron
- FH800-01BY – Iron Holder
- A1559 – Cleaning sponge
- A1561 – Wire sponge
- B3466 – Calibration tool
- T18-D16 – Chisel solder tip
- Power consumption: 70W / 26VAC
- Iron power consumption: 65W / 26VAC
- Temperature: 200 – 480°C or 392 – 896°F
- Temperature stability: 1°C or 1.8°F
- Outer dimensions: 120 x 93 x 170mm or 5.1 x 4.7 x 3.9”
- Specification Sheet
Our Hakko FM-206 promotion has ended. Be sure to check out our new Product Spotlights for more promotions!
© 2012 All-Spec Industries
Today we are proud to announce that we have added a brand new heel ground to our website! The All-Spec GRD550R heel ground is designed to not only fit comfortably over your shoes, but also features bright, high visibility colors. The vibrantly colored heel cup and strap provide managers with easy verification of compliance even from a distance. Also, no one will be absent-mindedly going home with these heel grounds on their shoes, as the bright strap and cup are hard to miss. Non-marking rubber on the heel cup will prevent scuff marks on ESD-safe flooring. By using the GRD550R, you can now comfortably work in static sensitive areas and know that you will be constantly in contact with electrically grounded flooring.
- Bright straps and heel cup allow managers to have easy verification of compliance
- High visibility colors assist with loss prevention
- Non-marking rubber used in heel cups prevent scuff marks
- Conductive carbon fiber grounding strip comfortably connects heel strap to your skin to provide a path to the ground
- 1 meg ohm resistor
- 22” conductive carbon fiber grounding strip
- Strap color: Neon green
- Cup color: Bright yellow
Quantum wire shelves are designed for maximum strength and flexibility. All Quantum shelves are welded with additional trussing to provide additional support. The wire construction provides space for air circulation and increases visibility while minimizing dirt accumulation. All-Spec Industries now carries both chrome and stainless steel shelves to provide for your storage needs.
- Wires on shelves run from front to back (except on 12 x 36” shelves) to make loading and unloading faster and easier
- All shelves come with split conical sleeve adaptors to secure the shelf to the post
- Requires no tools for assembly
- Posts have numbered grooves in 1 inch increments for easy assembly
- Can be used in a number of markets, including industrial, health care, food service, and retail
- Additional posts, shelves, and split sleeves are available to expand your storage options
- Chrome shelves are made using a plating process which deposits hard chrome over the original nickel surface
- Stainless steel shelves are made with electropolish finish 304 stainless steel to prevent corrosion
- National Sanitation Foundation approved
- Weight capacity: 600-800 lb. per shelf
You can currently save up to 42% on select Quantum shelving units and accessories through All-Spec Industries. Also be sure to visit All-Spec’s home page and sign up for our newsletter in the upper right hand corner to receive our weekly e-mail updates. This upcoming weekend’s newsletter will have even more great deals on Quantum shelves, so sign up for updates today!
All of us here at All-Spec Industries are very proud of our company for going green through company-wide recycling as well as new lighting installations. However, we also want to help our customers by having green products available at www.All-Spec.com. That is why we are now selling All-Spec Bio-Stat™ Biodegradable Anti-Static Bags!
Bio-Stat™ bags are a perfect alternative to normal anti-static bags. Most disposable anti-static bags are made of plastic, which means that they will last a long time sitting in our landfills. Bio-Stat™ bags naturally break down only when in contact with other biodegrading material. Because of this, they will not break down on your shelves! This allows our Bio-Stat™ bags to be reliable in your storage and be less harmful to our environment when you are done using them. All-Spec Bio-Stat™ bags have the same ESD-safe qualities as other anti-static bags, so they will keep your static sensitive materials just as safe.
All-Spec Bio-Stat™ Bag Specifications:
- Meets MIL-B-81705 electrostatic requirements
- Surface resistivity: < 1011 ohms/sq
- Biodegradable and will break down in as little as 9 months
- Hot stamped to indicate anti-static properties
- Will not cause corrosion or affect polycarbonate
- FDA certification: Approved for food contact
- Material thickness: 3 mils
- Closure type: Available in zip-top and open-top
- Color: Clear with green tint
All-Spec Bio-Stat™ Bag Promotion:
Our promotion for the All-Spec Bio-Stat™ bags has now ended, make sure to keep an eye on our product spotlight section for more deals!