Eliminate the threat of static charge with a convenient and reliable anti-static coating solution from ACL Staticide. Read on to discover the best option for your environment, then enjoy up to 48% off all your cleaning essentials from ACL Staticide –for a limited time, only at All-Spec.
Staticide Topical Anti-Stats: Available in ready-to-use dilutions, these solutions decay static to a zero charge faster than any comparable formula on the market.
- 3000 Original Concentrate: Eliminates static problems for industrial, commercial and institutional applications
- 2001/2003 General Purpose Staticide: Negates static and prevents tribogeneration for all surfaces
- 2002/2005 Heavy Duty Staticide: Offers static control and prevents tribogeneration for industrial parts like conveyor systems
- SW12 Anti-Static Wipes: Provides general purpose benefits in a convenient wipe
- 5001 Cleanroom Staticide: Sodium and chloride free formula eliminates static in the cleanroom
- 2006 Static Sentry: Designed for general use, this formula is packaged in an aerosol can for easy application
Staticide ESD Safety Shield: Specially designed for use with plastic surfaces, this family of anti-static coatings offers dependable static protection without loss of resistivity.
- 6300 ESD Safety Shield: Delivers long-term static protective effects for plastics, film and equipment parts
- 6400 ESD Safety Shield: Offers static protection with improved adhesion to plastics that normally resist coating
- 6500 ESD Safety Shield: Designed for common plastic surfaces, this formula is packaged in an aerosol can for easy application