The first choice in soldering essentials for manufacturers around the globe, Alpha is the go-to brand for a complete range of innovative products and solutions like solder paste, cleaners, fluxes, accessories and more. But that’s not the only reason to give this brand your business. With recycling facilities located throughout the Americas and Europe, Alpha is committed to ensuring sustainability in soldering, allowing manufacturers to safely and efficiently recycle to meet environmental standards while also maximizing their return. Read more about Alpha’s recycling services and locations here, then discover the responsible choice in soldering with our complete range of Alpha soldering solutions at All-Spec.
With its large digital display and convenient auto power-off feature, the ESD-safe Hakko FR-810 is an essential for any static-sensitive work environment. Read on to discover our top three reasons to love this innovative hot air rework system, then watch the brief video below to learn more.
- Improved Heating and Durability: With a high temperature capacity of up to 1120°F, the FR-810 meets the requirements of even the most temperature-sensitive application.
- Enhanced Safety: Designed with a password lockout feature to prevent unauthorized changes, the FR-810 features automatic cool-down for added safety when the system is no longer in use.
- Customer-Driven Design: Easily linking up to five user-selected presets to run in sequence, the FR-810 also supports N51 Series Quick Change nozzles for tool-free installation and removal.
Chemically designed to protect circuit boards and other electronic components from the elements, conformal coatings adhere to irregular surfaces to ensure operation integrity. Available in multiple formulations, there are three primarily used types of conformal coatings. Which is right for your application?
Acrylic Conformal Coating (AR) – Designed for ease of application and good general protection, AR coatings offer high dielectric strength, moderate elasticity, abrasion resistance, and easy application and removal. Ideal for: automotive, consumer electronics or industrial controls applications.
Silicone Conformal Coating (SR) – A more chemically resistant alternative to acrylic, SR coatings are generally considered top-of-the-line with excellent moisture protection, dielectric strength, flexibility, and resistance to thermal shock. Ideal for: applications including railway electronics, appliance controls, or LED signage.
Urethane Conformal Coating (UR) – Known for moisture, abrasion and chemical resistance, UR coatings are rigid and hard. Ideal for: aviation, aerospace and petrochemical applications.
With a sleek, low-profile design, this ESD-safe benchtop system streamlines the entire soldering and rework process. The ideal solution for large board preheating, Hakko’s FR-872 features four connected heating zones which can be independently activated – making this the perfect system for reworking smaller boards as well.
The FR-872 is designed with easy-to-use adjustable board attachment guides and four user-selectable modes, making it a consistent preheating system for various board sizes in a range of application environments. You’ll find the FR-872 for less at All-Spec – reserve yours today.
When it comes to soldering, sometimes different is better. Designed for best-in-class performance for a range of high-temperature soldering applications, Alpha’s Telecore HF-850 solder wire is available in both leaded and lead-free options. Read on for our top five reasons to love this product, and shop the complete line of Alpha soldering solutions at All-Spec for less.
- Engineered to comply with applicable environmental and halogen content specifications, Telecore HF-850 cored solder wire meets the highest possible standards for reliability.
- Fast wetting and low spattering, Alpha Telecore HF-850 is halide-free for a cleaner, operator-friendly working environment.
- Perfect for paint soldering, drag soldering, pad leveling in rework and automated robotic soldering, HF-850 solder wire is a halogen-free soldering process essential.
- With excellent spread performance, this formula delivers high electrical reliability with the lowest amount of skips and bridges.
- With its uniquely clear, non-tacky residue, HR-850 facilitates easy inspection with no cleaning requirements.