A global leader in solutions and systems for soldering, rework and electronic repair, PACE is now available directly through All-Spec. From the invention of the first self-contained vacuum desoldering system to their modern-day line of innovative solutions, PACE is always at the forefront of product design. Discover the complete range – from soldering and rework systems to support products and consumables – for less, right here at All-Spec.
The perfect solution for applications involving smaller components and integrated circuits, the HCT2-120 is the latest essential in Metcal’s growing line of tools for convection rework. With its low profile, ergonomic design, this hot air pen grips like a pencil in hand to deliver both freedom and precision. And with a range of innovative features, there’s a lot to love about this little tool:
1. Engineered with a 120W ceramic heater and dual stage air pump, the HCT2-120 offers both power and performance.
2. Featuring two LED displays, this unique tool provides both visual and numeric representation of airflow and temperature.
3. Designed for fast response and performance, the HCT2-120 is microprocessor-controlled for fast heating and precise temperature control.
4. With convenient Standby Mode, handpiece temperature immediately drops once placed in the workstand to substantially prolong heater life.
5. Accommodating users around the globe, the HCT2-120 is designed to automatically sense input line voltage and adjust accordingly.
At All-Spec, we’re always on the lookout for useful tips, information and breaking industry news that we can pass along to you. Here, we’ve summarized a few of the best videos and articles we’ve found this month.
What Causes Wave Solder Bridging? – Get to the root of lead bridging problems with this brief video outlining common causes and possible answers.
Selecting the Right Equipment for Your Cleanroom – Put these five simple steps to use, and learn how to make the proper selections to ensure your cleanroom is equipped property.
Controlling ESD in Cleanroom Packaging – Learn how to prevent static damage in the cleanroom by incorporating conductive, static dissipative and antistatic ESD protective packaging materials.
Conformal Coating in Harsh Environments – The experts review a protocol designed to test conformal coatings for their ability to protect against moisture in harsh environments.
PCB Layout and Soldering Nozzle Design – Explore the selective soldering process in terms of both assembly design and solder nozzle technologies.
From design to functionality, both the Hakko FX-100 and the FX-951 deliver uncompromising performance. Read on to learn more about the features of each then decide which is best for your soldering environment.
Hakko FX-100 – Engineered to elevate precision soldering performance, this new system is based on heat induction technology with a microprocessor to boost thermal recovery.
- Designed to optimize performance while reducing power loss and consumption.
- Features a user selectable power activity display and up to two user programmable tip profiles.
- Delivers continuous power to the iron while automatically detecting even the smallest temperature variations.
- Accommodates extended-life Hakko T31 Series cartridges for greater power delivery.
- Meets or exceeds all applicable EMI standards, a key attribute for medical device applications.
Hakko FX-951 – Designed for superior heat transfer and thermal recovery, the FX-951 incorporates a range of essential features including a low temperature alarm and locking sleeve assembly.
- Built to conserve space with a compact design that won’t take up unnecessary room on the work bench.
- Incorporates sleep mode functionality and auto shutoff after 30 minutes to conserve power during non-use.
- Includes a lockout key card option to prevent accidental temperature resets and protect valuable components.
- Accommodates unique composite tips with a built-in heating element and sensor.
Based on induction heat technology, the sleek and compact Hakko FX-100 brings an elevated standard to performance soldering. Read on to discover the top 5 reasons we love this new product.
- Design. Engineered to reduce power loss and optimize system performance, the FX-100 maintains the lowest possible EMI levels to meet applicable standards.
- Display. With its large LCD screen, the FX-100 features a user selectable power activity display and accommodates up to two user programmable tip profiles.
- Heat Transfer & Thermal Recovery. Designed to power the iron continuously, the FX-100 maintains set temperature by automatically detecting minor variations.
- Tips. Double plated to extend tip life, Hakko T31 Series cartridges deliver greater power at each of the two temperature selections.
- EMI Requirements. Built to meet or exceed all applicable EMI standards, the FX-100 is unique in its class and an essential for medical device applications.
Intuitively designed with no calibration required, the FX-100 delivers superior performance with a low cost of ownership. Invest in yours today, available now through All-Spec.
Also Check out our new video on the Hakko FX-100 Station!