Discover the latest new products from an industry leader in static control solutions – now available directly through All-Spec at better prices every day.
Emit Charged Plate Analyzer – Designed for fast and reliable ionizer performance, Desco’s Charged Plate Analyzer tests efficiency, measures discharge times and assesses positive/negative air ion output balance.
Trustat Benchtop Ionizer – With rapid decay times and a compact footprint, the Trustat eliminates static charge quickly while steady state DC ionization ensures efficient discharge.
Kasuga Benchtop Ionizer w/Cleaning Brush – Engineered for use within a 12” x 48” space, this benchtop ionizer features a built-in emitter cleaning brush to remove contaminants.
Kasuga NIH-55 Ionizer Nozzle – With its point-of-use design, the NIH-55 Ionizer Nozzle neutralizes static charge using a focused airstream to easily deliver airflow in difficult-to-reach spaces.
Kasuga Body Potential Meter – Developed to measure the reliability of personal grounding systems, the Body Potential Meter analyzes both peak and current static voltage.
Heat things up with the industry’s only flame-resistant ESD mat. Featuring exclusive Lo-Char™ flame retardant technology, this dual-layer static dissipative mat from ACL Staticide is also uniquely economical and environmentally sound. Read on to learn more, and find yours for less, right here at All-Spec. ACL Gemini mats are ANSI / ESDA S20.20 compliant, and are made in the USA.
- Lifetime warranty on electrical properties (surface resistivity = 106 – 108 ohms per square)
- Lo-Char™ flame retardant technology offers smoke and fire resistance for enhanced safety
- Environmentally friendly construction with low outgassing and low VOC is fully recyclable
With its expandable, adjustable metal wrist strap to ensure a reliable path to ground, the Desco
MagSnap 360 is an essential to many – and now it’s better than ever.
- Stronger & More Durable: The MagSnap 360 is engineered to last, with features like medical grade series stainless steel construction, and ABS plastic cap and insulator.
- 360° Rotation Between Wristband and Coil Cord: Designed to reduce strain on the user’s hand and wrist, the MagSnap 360 delivers ergonomic comfort and range of motion.
- Magnetic Connection Between Wrist Band & Coil Cord: Engineered to eliminate the failures caused by typical strap connections, the MagSnap 360 extends the overall life span of the wrist strap.
Ready to give it a try? Call or click to reserve yours today – and get it for less at All-Spec.
Shop the same great 3M static control products you’ve relied on for years – but with a new name. 3M static control is now officially available from All-Spec under the Static Control Solutions (SCS) brand. Rediscover an exceptional range of products engineered to address a variety of static protection requirements – from tapes to heat shrink tubing, chemicals, garments and more. Shop SCS at All-Spec today, and invest in the right product for any static control application.
You’ve invested in the revolutionary ionizer that’s built for virtually maintenance-free static protection. But why does it come with a grounding cord?
For safe operation, 3M 9110 and 9310 ionizers still must be properly grounded. During installation, first be sure to position the unit outside of explosive areas or flammable environments. Then, use the ground wire to establish a path to ground through the GROUND terminal at the rear of the ionizer. Follow the remaining instructions to ensure proper installation, and your 9110 or 9310 will be up and running in no time, delivering rapid static neutralization and low maintenance protection.