What really makes cleanroom Class 100 bags stand out above their less conservative, standard poly cousins? Manufactured to meet the most stringent cleanroom criteria, Class 100 – or ISO 5 – bags were engineered specifically for environments which require a contamination level of less than 100 particles per cubic foot – making them ideal for safe storage and handling of materials and components which require exceptional cleanliness. Constructed of durable, versatile polyethylene, these bags are perfect for use in aerospace, electronics and pharmaceutical applications.
We carry a complete line of Class 100 bags for the cleanroom in a range of sizes and styles to accommodate virtually any application requirement. Get what you need for less – with All-Spec, you’ve got it in the bag.
Did you know? Your favorite topical anti-stat is also available in a convenient aerosol spray. With the same great benefits as its predecessors, ACL Staticide® Static Sentry is humidity-independent, prevents dust attraction and decays a static charge to zero volts in less than two seconds. Housed in a specially-designed can, Static Sentry also operates at various angles to deliver a horizontal spray. Perfect for surfaces including laminate flooring, carpeting, fabrics, work surfaces, glass and more, this unique aerosol is even safe for use on a range of sensitive components and electronic equipment. Staticide Static Sentry is currently in stock at All-Spec – on SALE now!
Maintaining an ESD-safe workstation has never been easier with resourceful, ready-to-use static control kits from 3M. Specially built for electronics manufacturing, component repair, and other similar applications, 3M static control kits include the basic tools you rely on every day – the 3M 724 Dual-Wire Workstation Monitor, dual conductor fabric wrist band, 5’ dual conductor ground cord, and dissipative rubber table mat in your choice of blue or grey. Find yours at All-Spec and enjoy better prices, every day.
Topically coated vs. inherently ESD-safe items: how are they different? Learn more below, and discover the best option for your application.
Topically Coated: When non-ESD-safe items are coated with an ESD-safe material, this coating can wear away over time with continued use – meaning the item underneath will eventually lose its ESD-safe properties.
Inherently ESD-Safe: Because these items are actually constructed of or embedded with a material that is inherently ESD-safe, they are permanently ESD-safe with protective properties that cannot wear away – making these items ideal for prolonged use.
Whatever type of static control solution you’re looking for, make All-Spec your single-source destination for a comprehensive range of ESD solutions. Look to us for great savings on the essentials you rely on each day.
Eliminate the threat of static charge with a convenient and reliable anti-static coating solution from ACL Staticide. Read on to discover the best option for your environment, then enjoy up to 48% off all your cleaning essentials from ACL Staticide –for a limited time, only at All-Spec.
Staticide Topical Anti-Stats: Available in ready-to-use dilutions, these solutions decay static to a zero charge faster than any comparable formula on the market.
- 3000 Original Concentrate: Eliminates static problems for industrial, commercial and institutional applications
- 2001/2003 General Purpose Staticide: Negates static and prevents tribogeneration for all surfaces
- 2002/2005 Heavy Duty Staticide: Offers static control and prevents tribogeneration for industrial parts like conveyor systems
- SW12 Anti-Static Wipes: Provides general purpose benefits in a convenient wipe
- 5001 Cleanroom Staticide: Sodium and chloride free formula eliminates static in the cleanroom
- 2006 Static Sentry: Designed for general use, this formula is packaged in an aerosol can for easy application
Staticide ESD Safety Shield: Specially designed for use with plastic surfaces, this family of anti-static coatings offers dependable static protection without loss of resistivity.
- 6300 ESD Safety Shield: Delivers long-term static protective effects for plastics, film and equipment parts
- 6400 ESD Safety Shield: Offers static protection with improved adhesion to plastics that normally resist coating
- 6500 ESD Safety Shield: Designed for common plastic surfaces, this formula is packaged in an aerosol can for easy application