When it comes to benchtop ionization, Simco-Ion is the clear choice for many. The brand’s popular PC Personal Bench Ionizer and Aerostat XC Extended Ionizer Blower are each great options, both inherently balanced to 0 ± -5V with a patented emitter point cleaner and lifetime emitter points. But when it comes to localized coverage, which ionizer is best?
More compact and lightweight, the PC Personal Bench Ionizer offers slightly less extensive coverage of 1’x5’ for a targeted work zone. The Aerostat XC Extended Ionizer Blower is designed for wider 3’x6’ coverage with an integrated heater for operator comfort.
Whichever option you choose, you’ll find both the Simco-Ion PC Personal Bench Ionizer and the Aerostat XC Extended Ionizer Blower right here at All-Spec. Shop for these and other Simco-Ion essentials today.
Posted on July 18, 2014
in All-Spec News, Cleaners and Aerosols, ESD News, Green Initiative, Industry News, IT News, Magnifiers and Microscopes, New Products, Product Reviews, Soldering Tips and Tricks, Static Control Tips and Tricks, Tapes and Adhesives, Vendor News
Stop by our Product Selection Headquarters and discover a whole new way to choose the perfect product. Using our interactive selection tools, you’ll easily navigate through our online portfolio – and quickly find the best option for your application.
We’ve simplified the selection process in two different ways – use our brand selection guides to compare products within a single brand, or browse through and compare an entire category of items. However you shop, you’re sure to find the right product, right away.
Visit our new Product Selection Headquarters today, and check back often – there are more selection guides to come.
Have you ever wondered if an ESD turntable could work to your advantage? Read on to learn the basics and discover three great reasons to invest in this staple for your static controlled environment.
- Safety: Designed to keep heavy objects grounded and shielded from static without heavy lifting or transport, an ESD turntable protects workers as well as products and components.
- Versatility: Although it’s specially made for use with electronics production applications, an ESD turntable can go to work for any heavy assembly, rework or maintenance requirement.
- Protection: With its conductive polyethylene surface material and low profile design, this dissipative turntable removes charges via contact with the grounded ESD surface to safeguard products and components.
With decades of industry experience and thousands of ESD products online, no one knows more about static control than All-Spec. We’ve been your single-source ESD solution provider for more than 25 years, with leading brands like LabTech, 3M, Desco, Metro Totes and many others. Our friendly experts are always ready to assist, so you can rest assured that you’ve found the perfect static control solution for your unique environment. You simply won’t find a more complete offering from anyone else – shop All-Spec today, and save on all your ESD essentials.
With its unique, user-friendly design, the Transforming Technologies IN4000PE delivers clean air at the correct pressure, whenever it’s needed – and with virtually no help from you! Here we’ll show you the three big ways this innovative tool has become an indispensable accessory to the manufacturing and assembly process.
1. Flexible Neck – An inventive, flexible design frees the user’s hands during manufacturing and assembly, with multiple nozzle options to simplify operation and service of emitters.
2. Photoelectric Eye – Designed to control both ionization and airflow, the IN4000PE features a unique photoelectric eye with .01 micron filtration to ensure cleaner air and reduced cost of ownership.
3. Maintenance Savings – With no calibration requirements, this unit saves both time and money while increasing emitter life and lowering overall maintenance frequency.
Improve your assembly process with hands-free ionization. The Transforming Technologies IN4000PE is available now from All-Spec – get yours today for less.