Searching for the right ESD-safe gloves? We carry a complete range of essentials including latex, nitrile, fiber knit and more. Read on to discover our top picks… then get your hands on the perfect solution for your workspace.
- Showa-Best GREEN-DEX™ Nitrile Gloves: Biodegradable and powder-free, these disposable 4mil gloves offer a green alternative while maintaining the same properties as standard nitrile gloves. Even the shipping cases and dispensers are constructed of 100% recycled material.
- All-Spec Cleanroom 300F Hot Gloves: Specially engineered for cleanroom use, our gloves feature an outer poly/carbon knit layer for essential static control and heat protection. Designed for use with high temperature applications up to 302°F.
- Suzuki Latex Finger Cots: While not actually gloves, these finger cots are ideal for handling parts when a full glove isn’t necessary. Constructed of 100% pure natural rubber latex and designed for use with Class 1 and Class 2 static-sensitive devices.
- QRP Qualakote® Gloves: With nitrile coated fingertips to ensure a firm grip, these carbon/nylon knit gloves are ideal for assembly and inspection applications. They’re even reusable and machine washable without affecting ESD properties.
- All-Spec Textured Nitrile Gloves: Soft and disposable, these 4mil gloves reduce hand fatigue caused by elastometric stress while offering greater puncture resistance than other comparable disposables.
Proper storage and handling of your sensitive devices can be critical to the tasks you perform every day. From bins to bottles, there are a range of container options to suit virtually any component. Read on for a list of our most popular ESD receptacles and the applications for each.
- Conductive Corrugated Bins – An economical way to eliminate static control bag requirements, conductive corrugated bins offer a perfect option for shelving storage.
- ESD-Safe Bins – Our ESD-safe conductive plastic bins feature electrical properties that are unaffected by cleaning and can be easily stacked for organized, accessible parts storage.
- Conductive Corrugated In-Plant Handlers &Totes – Used for board handling and transport, in-plant handlers and totes are a great way to avoid expensive bagging operations.
- ESD-Safe Totes – Dissipative or conductive, our ESD-safe stackable plastic totes can be used to hold circuit boards, components and more for easy organization and handling.
- Conductive Corrugated Mailers & Shippers – Conductive corrugated offers a cost-effective way to safeguard delicate components during shipping while providing essential ESD protection.
- ESD-Safe Bottles – Constructed of static-free plastic, ESD-safe bottles reduce the chance of damage to electrical devices and can be used to hold a range of liquids and solvents.
- Round Containers – Versatile round containers can be used to store and handle a variety of sensitive devices requiring protection from static discharge and static fields.
- ESD-Safe Beverage Containers – Safely consume beverages in your workspace without fear of spills, leakage or damage to sensitive components.
- Hinged Boxes – With an attached lid for added protection, hinged containers safeguard against static fields and buildup for storage and transportation of circuit boards and
- ESD-Safe Trash Cans – Ideal for cleanroom, manufacturing, inspection, and research industries, ESD-safe trash bins provide a proper waste receptacle for any static sensitive environment.
With a patented Reflex® design for extra chest room and increased overall length, Kleenguard garments are 7 ½ times less likely to rip than those sewn to ANSI minimum standards. If you’re confused about sizing, we’re here to help. Use the chart below to find the perfect Kleenguard size for you… so you can get comfortable, and get back to what you do best.
|Kleenguard A20, A30, A40, A60 and A70 Styles
||5’4” – 5’9”
||120 – 170lbs
||5’7” – 5’11”
||150 – 200lbs
||5’9” – 6’2”
||180 – 230lbs
||6’ – 6’5”
||200 – 250lbs
||6’2” – 6’7”
||240 – 280lbs
||6’6” – 6’9”
||260 – 320lbs
||6’6” – 6’9”
||300 – 340lbs
||6’6” – 6’9”
||340 – 400lbs
*Accommodates up to 8X-Large sizes.
Why choose the new Viper from Desco? This unique, point-of-use gun neutralizes electrostatic charges at the touch of a button. With a built-in power supply and rapid discharge time, the Viper ionizer includes a series innovative features that will blow you away.
1. Ergonomics – Lightweight and easy to use, Viper guns align the center of gravity with the natural grip of your hand. And at less than ½ pound, working with this ionizer will never weigh you down.
2. Design – With status indicator LEDs and a long handle-trigger to reduce finger tension, the Viper even accommodates multiple power sources with a simple change of blades.
3. Performance – The Viper delivers consistent ionization with longer hose lengths and slotted nozzle tips for optimal pressure relief. No additional remote control or high voltage power supply is required.
Competitively priced with unrivaled ergonomics, performance and design, the new Viper air gun from Desco has got it all – and we’ve got it for less. Shop online and find yours today at All-Spec.
When it comes to these personal grounding essentials, we’ve got you covered with the perfect wrist strap for any static-sensitive environment. Each style boasts its own unique benefits – read on to learn which is right for you.
Adjustable Fabric – Constructed of stretchy elastic with conductive fibers woven throughout, this comfortable design eliminates rolling on the wrist.
Adjustable Plastic – Lightweight and low profile, these bands comfortably conform to the wrist and feature a latching system to allow for easy size adjustment.
Metal Stretch – Designed for extended band life, these adjustable metal straps are often preferred for the cleanroom and provide months of effective use.