It’s the cleaning pen you’ve relied on for years, only better than ever. MicroCare’s new and improved TidyPen offers a range of enhanced capabilities to make cleanup, maintenance and residue removal even faster and easier than before. Read on to discover our top five reasons to invest in “the 60-second sticky stuff remover” – and find yours at All-Spec for less.
- Improved Formula: Safer than ever to use on plastics, glass, ceramics, white metals, gaskets and rubber, the new TidyPen offers a great option for silicone coating or flux residue removal.
- Reduced VOC Content: Far more environmentally friendly than versions of the past, the improved TidyPen incorporates low organic content and follows strict environmental regulations.
- Faster Dispensing: To speed up the cleaning process and enhance productivity, the new TidyPen dispenses fluid more quickly, making it significantly more effective for larger label use.
- GHS Compliant: Now compliant with all “Globally Harmonized System” requirements for labeling and safety, the TidyPen can be used safely, effectively and legally throughout the world.
- Two Sizes: Available as either a single vending-machine compatible package or as a five pen box, the new TidyPen packaging means getting rid of the “sticky stuff” is more convenient than ever.
Whether you’re looking for a handheld manual device or semi-automatic digital system, Loctite’s range of convenient, cost-effective dispensing equipment offers the perfect solution for your manufacturing application. And we’ve just extended our offering with new Loctite dispensing equipment to accommodate an even wider variety of applications, including adhesive dispensers, metered liquid dispensing equipment, replacement needles and more. Shop the complete line at All-Spec, and enjoy better pricing on the solutions that make your job easier every day.
Posted on July 18, 2014
in All-Spec News, Cleaners and Aerosols, ESD News, Green Initiative, Industry News, IT News, Magnifiers and Microscopes, New Products, Product Reviews, Soldering Tips and Tricks, Static Control Tips and Tricks, Tapes and Adhesives, Vendor News
Stop by our Product Selection Headquarters and discover a whole new way to choose the perfect product. Using our interactive selection tools, you’ll easily navigate through our online portfolio – and quickly find the best option for your application.
We’ve simplified the selection process in two different ways – use our brand selection guides to compare products within a single brand, or browse through and compare an entire category of items. However you shop, you’re sure to find the right product, right away.
Visit our new Product Selection Headquarters today, and check back often – there are more selection guides to come.
Who knew custom fabricated materials and related services could be so easy and affordable? A subsidiary of Hisco, Precision Converting specializes in effortless, reasonably priced solutions for thousands of applications ranging from aerospace and auto to medical equipment and more. Let the experienced manufacturing engineers at this unique company help you design the ideal tape or converting solution for your application. To learn more, visit www.precisionconverting.com
Known for their extensive range of thread lockers, instant adhesives, lubricants and more, Loctite is one of the electronics industry’s most trusted brands. These high-performance, go-to solutions are engineered to increase reliability and improve performance for a range of manufacturing and production applications.
All-Spec carries a variety of Loctite products, now with a lower price tag than ever before. See what’s in store, and start saving when you shop with us for Loctite manufacturing essentials.