Lynx is a unique eyepieceless stereo microscope for intricate tasks requiring high-resolution stereo viewing. The eyepieceless optics of Lynx significantly increase head freedom and eye relief, reducing operator stress and fatigue over long periods of time.
Lynx is used in a wide range of industry applications including general manufacturing, electronics, precision engineering, medical devices, plastics, and rubber.
- Superior ergonomics allows for significantly reduced fatigue and increased quality and productivity.
- x2.1 – x120 stereo zoom magnification range (x7 – x40 standard).
- Modular design allows for easy addition of accessories, including image capture options.
- Patented optical technology provides superb hand-to-eye coordination for manipulation tasks.
- Bench stand or flexible boom-mount versions.