With a sleek, low-profile design, this ESD-safe benchtop system streamlines the entire soldering and rework process. The ideal solution for large board preheating, Hakko’s FR-872 features four connected heating zones which can be independently activated – making this the perfect system for reworking smaller boards as well.
The FR-872 is designed with easy-to-use adjustable board attachment guides and four user-selectable modes, making it a consistent preheating system for various board sizes in a range of application environments. You’ll find the FR-872 for less at All-Spec – reserve yours today.
Eliminate the threat of static charge with a convenient and reliable anti-static coating solution from ACL Staticide. Read on to discover the best option for your environment, then enjoy up to 48% off all your cleaning essentials from ACL Staticide –for a limited time, only at All-Spec.
Staticide Topical Anti-Stats: Available in ready-to-use dilutions, these solutions decay static to a zero charge faster than any comparable formula on the market.
- 3000 Original Concentrate: Eliminates static problems for industrial, commercial and institutional applications
- 2001/2003 General Purpose Staticide: Negates static and prevents tribogeneration for all surfaces
- 2002/2005 Heavy Duty Staticide: Offers static control and prevents tribogeneration for industrial parts like conveyor systems
- SW12 Anti-Static Wipes: Provides general purpose benefits in a convenient wipe
- 5001 Cleanroom Staticide: Sodium and chloride free formula eliminates static in the cleanroom
- 2006 Static Sentry: Designed for general use, this formula is packaged in an aerosol can for easy application
Staticide ESD Safety Shield: Specially designed for use with plastic surfaces, this family of anti-static coatings offers dependable static protection without loss of resistivity.
- 6300 ESD Safety Shield: Delivers long-term static protective effects for plastics, film and equipment parts
- 6400 ESD Safety Shield: Offers static protection with improved adhesion to plastics that normally resist coating
- 6500 ESD Safety Shield: Designed for common plastic surfaces, this formula is packaged in an aerosol can for easy application
Known for their unique troubleshooting, test and measurement solutions worldwide, Fluke engineers and distributes multimeters, power quality analyzers, infrared cameras and other essential solutions for mission-critical applications. Now available directly through All-Spec, discover the entire range of Fluke technologies for less.
When it comes to soldering, sometimes different is better. Designed for best-in-class performance for a range of high-temperature soldering applications, Alpha’s Telecore HF-850 solder wire is available in both leaded and lead-free options. Read on for our top five reasons to love this product, and shop the complete line of Alpha soldering solutions at All-Spec for less.
- Engineered to comply with applicable environmental and halogen content specifications, Telecore HF-850 cored solder wire meets the highest possible standards for reliability.
- Fast wetting and low spattering, Alpha Telecore HF-850 is halide-free for a cleaner, operator-friendly working environment.
- Perfect for paint soldering, drag soldering, pad leveling in rework and automated robotic soldering, HF-850 solder wire is a halogen-free soldering process essential.
- With excellent spread performance, this formula delivers high electrical reliability with the lowest amount of skips and bridges.
- With its uniquely clear, non-tacky residue, HR-850 facilitates easy inspection with no cleaning requirements.
Here at All-Spec, we’re always keeping an eye out for industry articles and useful information to share in our monthly Industry Roundup. Below you’ll find just a few of the best videos and articles we’ve discovered over the past few weeks.
Cleanroom Safety and PPE
A cleanroom safety program should define how cleanroom garments are worn to enhance operator safety. This article illustrates a few examples of safety criteria for hoods, masks, coveralls, and booties.
3D Printer Can Replicate Itself
Bristol-based RepRapPro has refined the original Ormerod single-color 3D printer, making it easier to assemble with improved wiring looms, a simple plugin connection and no soldering necessary.
Internet of Things Security Reaches Tipping Point
It all began more than four years ago with HD Moore’s groundbreaking research on embedded device security including VoIP, DSL, SCADA, printers, videoconferencing, and switching equipment.
Clean the Cleanroom, Clean the Product
While the underlying principles of critical cleaning and good process design are similar for the product and the cleanroom, requirements may be distinctive for the cleanroom surface itself.
How an Idea Becomes a Product
Learn how great ideas go from inkling to offering with this video featuring original animations by Chandrakant Patel, HP Senior Fellow and Chief Engineer of HP Labs.