Quantum wire shelves are designed for maximum strength and flexibility. All Quantum shelves are welded with additional trussing to provide additional support. The wire construction provides space for air circulation and increases visibility while minimizing dirt accumulation. All-Spec Industries now carries both chrome and stainless steel shelves to provide for your storage needs.
- Wires on shelves run from front to back (except on 12 x 36” shelves) to make loading and unloading faster and easier
- All shelves come with split conical sleeve adaptors to secure the shelf to the post
- Requires no tools for assembly
- Posts have numbered grooves in 1 inch increments for easy assembly
- Can be used in a number of markets, including industrial, health care, food service, and retail
- Additional posts, shelves, and split sleeves are available to expand your storage options
- Chrome shelves are made using a plating process which deposits hard chrome over the original nickel surface
- Stainless steel shelves are made with electropolish finish 304 stainless steel to prevent corrosion
- National Sanitation Foundation approved
- Weight capacity: 600-800 lb. per shelf
You can currently save up to 42% on select Quantum shelving units and accessories through All-Spec Industries. Also be sure to visit All-Spec’s home page and sign up for our newsletter in the upper right hand corner to receive our weekly e-mail updates. This upcoming weekend’s newsletter will have even more great deals on Quantum shelves, so sign up for updates today!